JTS Solicitors

Banned - What can I do?

1 June 2021 |

If you discover that you have been banned from driving we can help you to get your licence back quickly and at a low fixed fee.

If you have been disqualified without your knowledge we can apply to the court to set aside your ban and fine and then argue the case on your behalf.

If you have been disqualified and you were aware of the proceedings we can still challenge the courts decision either by applying to reopen your case or appealing the courts decision.

These applications can be complex and oftrb rely on seasoned legal argument and experience.

We have an excellent success rate with market beating low fixed fees.

For a free initial consultation contact us now.



click for free advice
Send via WhatsApp